Cocoa butter is a roasted cocoa bean extract which acts as a rich source of moisturization for your skin. It absorbs smoothly into your skin without leaving any sticky residue and creates a barrier on your skin that prevents any moisture loss. Cocoa butter is exceptionally capable of promoting a smooth tone all over your skin, and increasing the skin’s elasticity and bouncy texture.
Kaolin clay is full of natural and essential minerals that play multiple roles of cleansing, exfoliating, as well as hydrating your skin. It absorbs the excess oil that has been clogging your skin pores, removes all dirt and impure particles that may cause acne breakouts, exfoliates your skin without drying it out, and evens out your skin tone and texture.
Aloe Vera has been widely in use for the treatment of topical skin conditions since forever. Not only does it soothe your sunburns, but also helps in preventing them, moisturizes dry skin, prevents inflammatory acne as well as eczema.
Glycerine is an excellent choice for skin care as it not only acts as a protective layer on your skin that locks the humidity, but it also constantly promotes natural moisturisation of the skin, relieves the dryness, refreshes your skin, as well as leaves an overall soft texture on your skin.
Coconut oil is rich in its content of natural fats, vitamins, and minerals which is proven to be extra beneficial for skin and beauty treatments. Not only does coconut oil create a natural barrier on your skin that retains moisture, it also has anti inflammatory properties that are good for sensitive or irritated skins. It lightens dark patches on your skin, and increases collagen formation which promotes firmness of skin.
Cucumber extracts possess great antioxidant and skin nourishment properties, which help to cool down and soothe out your skin cells. It not only reduces any type of swelling, but also alleviates sunburns, as well as reduces puffy eyes.
Chocolate is an ingredient that has proven to be beneficial in every aspect, Chocolate is full of fatty acids that acts as a fantastic natural moisturizer for your skin, leaving a soft and nourished skin texture. It is rich in Vitamins A, B1, C, D , as well as E, which prevents skin damage from free radicals and UV rays. Chocolate also soothes out any kind of skin irritation or inflammation.
How To Use Chocolate Face Mask
Step 1 – Apply layer of Chocolate
mask on cleaned face.
Step 2 – Keep it for
Step 3 – Let it Dry completely
and then scrub it gently.
Step 4 – Wash your face
with the luke warm water.
Use it twice a week, once in a Day.
Why you should choose Chocolate Face Mask
Chocolate Face Mask
|✔||Suits all skin types|
|✖||Harsh on Skin|
|✖||Harsh on sensitive Skin|
A regular chocolate face mask is everything you need to refresh your face. Making a chocolate mask at home is easier than ever with all the DIY tutorials on YouTube. However, resisting to taste the chocolate used for making the mask can be a difficult task indeed.
- Smooth Skin – Cocoa beans—used to make dark chocolate, are rich in antioxidants such as flavonols, polyphenols, and catechins. Hence, a chocolate facial mask can maintain your skin’s elasticity by keeping it hydrated. It also increases the blood flow and helps in protecting your skin. A chocolate face mask is the best one for those with dry skin.
- UV Damage – Severe sunburn, premature-ageing and tanning, are some of the concerns caused by the harsh sun rays. Chocolate prevents you from diseases like skin cancer and sunburns by shielding your skin against the harsh UV rays.
- Reduce Wrinkles and Dark Spots – Skin looks dehydrated and dull due to pigmentation. The dark chocolates consist of free radicals that help in reducing dark spots and pigmentation. The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face can be delayed using a chocolate face mask.
- Younger Skin – Most women worry about premature ageing. Premature ageing is caused by various factors such as pollution, make-up products, overexposure to sun and grime, etc. For those who cannot find much time to invest in skincare, a chocolate face mask is the most efficient way of tackling the problem of premature ageing. A chocolate facial gives you instant radiance and smoothness by promoting cell growth.
- Glowing Skin – No woman ever said no to glowing skin. Vitamins present in dark chocolate help in getting rid of dead skin cells and thus adding more glow to your skin.
- Is it natural?
Ans: Yes, it is natural due to the presence of best herbal ingredients in the chocolate Face mask.
- Who can use it?
Ans: Anybody can use it. There is no age limit.
- Are there any side-effects?
Ans: No, there will be no side-effects if you don’t have any skin allergy at present.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. We suggest a small patch test on the inner side of the elbow and leave it for 60 mins. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Consult a dermatologist in case of any reaction or emergency. Natural ingredients may change its color and Fragrance without losing its effectiveness. Store in a Cool and Dry Place.