Aloe Vera has been widely in use for the treatment of topical skin conditions since forever. Not only does it soothe your sunburns, but also helps in preventing them, moisturizes dry skin, prevents inflammatory acne as well as eczema, reduces dandruff, and much more.
Papaya has been scientifically proven to contain a huge amount of Papain enzyme and Vitamin A, which helps to remove dead skin cells to give your skin a rejuvenated look, reduce acne and blemishes, treat cracks, and hydrate your skin as well.
Almond oil has been used as a Ayurvedic and Chinese beauty remedy since the ancient times, as it contains Vitamins A which reduces fine lines and helps to produce new cells, Vitamin E helps in preventing skin damage, Zinc helps in healing acne and scars, and so on.
Glycerine is an excellent choice for skin care as it not only acts as a protective layer on your skin that locks the humidity, but it also constantly promotes natural moisturization of the skin, relieves the dryness, refreshes your skin, as well as leaves an overall soft texture on your skin.
Milk powder is a rich source of lactic acid which smoothens, as well as lightens the appearance of your skin. It acts as a natural cleanser that helps to remove pollutant particles, blackheads, and whiteheads, as well as milk powder leaves an overall youthful, hydrated, and refreshed glow on your skin.
How To Use Cleansing Milk
Step 1 – Wash your hands and Apply
on your face with gentle massage.
Step 2 – Clean your face using cotton.
Step 3 – Use it in the Morning and Evening.
Why you should choose Cleansing Milk
|✔||Restore skins Natural oil|
|✖||Has no Antioxidants|
|✖||Harsh on Skin|
Milk not only has vitamins and minerals that will make your body healthy from the inside but cleansing milk can also help you in boosting your body confidence from the outside. Let us give you a quick look at the benefits of cleansing milk right now!
- Removes dirt with deep cleansing- as the name suggests, cleaning milk is the perfect dirt-removal product that you can use to clean your skin. The skin on your face is very sensitive to oil and dirt and even the slightest accumulation may cause harm. A touch of Cleansing milk everyday will clean up your face in a jiffy!
- Free of Chemicals- cleansing milk is one the rare skin care items that does not contain harsh chemicals that causes irritability to sensitive skin. Cleansing milk works perfectly on every skin type!
- Moisturises and replenishes your Skin- cleansing milk has moisturising properties that will rejuvenate your skin and make it smoother than ever before!
- Beautifully Scented- cleansing milk has a beautiful and soothing smell that will freshen up your skin every time it touches you. Feel alive and fresh after each use!
- Hydrating- cleansing milk has naturally occurring hydrating properties that will maintain and recover your skin’s natural oils. This helps in keeping your skin soft and supple everyday!
A regular cleanser might have been your choice out of laziness or lack of insight into any other product. But now, you can use the best product to transform your dry and irritable skin to one that is soft, luxurious and supple, all with the help of cleansing milk!
- Who can use AAV Cleansing Milk?
Ans: Anybody can use it. There is no age limit.
- Is AAV Cleansing Milk natural?
Ans: Yes, it is natural due to the presence of best herbal ingredients in the gel.
- Are there any side-effects?
Ans: No, there will be no side-effects if you don’t have any skin allergy at present.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. We suggest a small patch test on the inner side of the elbow and leave it for 60 mins. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Consult a dermatologist in case of any reaction or emergency. Natural ingredients may change its color and Fragrance without losing its effectiveness. Store in a Cool and Dry Place.