Rose extract has been proven to work as an astringent and antiseptic on every type of skin, be it dry, oily, or sensitive. Rose extract not only cleanses your skin, but also helps to reduce acne and blemishes, and minimize redness and irritation.
Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe Vera has been widely in use for the treatment of topical skin conditions since forever. Not only does it soothe your sunburns, but also helps in preventing them, moisturizes dry skin, prevents inflammatory acne as well as eczema, reduces dandruff, and much more!
Witch Hazel Extract
Witch hazel is widely known to possess a lot of medicinal as well as beauty related benefits. For instance, if applied to your skin, witch hazel soothes out inflammation or any type of skin irritation, it fights against acne, and promotes a protective layer on the skin against all kinds of skin damage.
Orange extract works as a great astringent on your skin to help get rid of pimples, rashes, or acne. It balances out the oil content on your skin, and helps to heal any kind of prevailing spots or scars.
Cucumber extracts possess great antioxidant and skin nourishment properties, which help to cool down and soothe out your skin cells. It not only reduces any type of swelling, but also alleviates sunburns, as well as reduces puffy eyes.
Glycerine is an excellent choice for skin care as it not only acts as a protective layer on your skin that locks the humidity, but it also constantly promotes natural moisturisation of the skin, relieves the dryness, refreshes your skin, as well as leaves an overall soft texture on your skin.
Papaya has been scientifically proven to contain a huge amount of Papain enzyme and Vitamin A, which helps to remove dead skin cells to give your skin a rejuvenated look, reduce acne and blemishes, treat cracks, and hydrate your skin as well.
Lemon is known globally for its excellent beauty benefits for your skin, such as the Vitamin C works as an antioxidant that prevents skin aging or premature skin damage. The acids help in skin lightening, prevention of scars, age spots, and acne.
Menthol is an organic compound which is derived from peppermint or eucalyptus plants. It is wide known for its cooling properties that leave you with a refreshed sensation on the skin.
How To Use Cucumber and Papaya Toner Mist
Step 1 – Spray Toner after washing your face with Facewash.
Step 2 – Dab the face till it Dries Completely.
Why you should choose Cucumber and Papaya Toner Mist
Cucumber and Papaya Toner Mist
|✔||Tightens the pores|
|✔||Maintains PH Level|
|✔||Ayurvedic Natural ingredients|
|✔||Clarifying and hydrating toner|
|✖||Doesn’t tighten the pores|
|✖||Doesn’t maintain PH level|
|✖||Doesn’t contains antioxidant|
|✖||No effect on Blemishes|
- Acne – Acne is a problem for most of us. The cucumber and papaya toner contains Aloevera, rose and orange extract that helps in curing acne. They have antibacterial properties that fight the acne causing bacteria and reduce oil production so if you are prone to acne and pimple, this toner will help you greatly.
- Redness and Inflammation – A lot of times, our skin becomes red and inflamed due to various environmental changes or due to acne. The witch hazel, cucumber, and menthol oil in the toner soothes skin and reduces puffiness and inflammation.
- Hydration – It is very important to keep the skin hydrated. Even if you have oily skin, your skin might get dehydrated so using products that locks moisture is necessary. The toner contains glycerin and papaya that are hydrating agents for the skin. This will ensure your skin looks youthful and glows.
- Ageing – If the right products on skin early on, you can delay the wrinkle formation on your skin. Ingredients like cucumber, lemon increases collagen production that rejuvenates skin. The witch hazel extract tightens pores, which also helps in anti- ageing.
- Who can use Cucumber and Papaya Toner Mist?
Ans: Anybody can use it. There is no age limit.
- Is Cucumber and Papaya Toner Mist natural?
Ans: Yes, it is natural due to the presence of best herbal ingredients in the gel.
- Are there any side-effects?
Ans: No, there will be no side-effects if you don’t have any skin allergy at present.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. We suggest a small patch test on the inner side of the elbow and leave it for 60 mins. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Consult a dermatologist in case of any reaction or emergency. Natural ingredients may change its color and Fragrance without losing its effectiveness. Store in a Cool and Dry Place.