Green Tea Extract
Enriched with Green Tea Extract, known to support skin health by moisturizing and stimulating blood circulation. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent skin conditions like loss of skin elasticity & the natural charm of the skin.
Aloevera is one of the most versatile ingredients and it comes to skincare. Not only does it provide you with a cooling sensation but also is known for its enzymes and antioxidants as well as vitamin A and C.
Almond oil helps in reducing puffiness and making your skin moisturized. It is also effective against harmful sun rays and radiation and also helps in treating acne and stretch marks.
Turmeric has been used as a medicinal remedy to treat wounds or cuts due to exceptional healing properties. Turmeric also controls any kind of flaring or acne breakouts, heals acne scars, and also leaves a lighter complexion on the skin.
Jojoba Oil is beneficial for your skin due to its exceptional protective quality to lock the moisture in your skin and prevent the formation of dandruff, wrinkles, or acne. Its antibacterial properties prevent any kind of bacterial infection or acne formation.
It is extremely beneficial for acne-prone and oily skin due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is also a natural humectant thereby ensuring that your skin gets its natural hydration.
How To Use Green Tea & Honey Facewash
Step 1 – Take 15 drops of Face wash.
Step 2 – Massage your face for two minutes.
Step 3 – Wash your face and
wipe your face with soft towel.
Why you should choose Green Tea & Honey Facewash
Green Tea & Honey Facewash
|✔||Reduces blemishes and pimples|
|✔||Restore skins Natural oil|
|✖||No effect on skin brightening|
|✖||Doesn’t reduces blemishes and Pimples|
|✖||Harsh on Skin|
|✖||Overdry the skin|
- Acne – One of the first things we have to make sure while getting a face wash is that it helps our acne problems. This face wash contains Aloevera and turmeric which are anti bacterial and fight the acne causing bacteria. These ingredients help in curing painful pimples and acne and this makes the face wash perfect if you have acne prone skin.
- Anti – Inflammatory – Many face washes increase redness and inflammation after using them. The green tea and almond oil in the face wash helps reduce the redness, puffiness and inflammation of skin. It also helps with dark circles and dark spots, which evens out the overall skin tone making your skin look very clear.
- Hydration – People think it is normal for the skin to dry out once face wash is used. This is most definitely not the case. The right face wash will hydrate your skin without making it oily. The honey and jojoba oil does exactly that. It locks the moisture of the skin making it glow while also removing the dirt and oil.
- A good face wash is the base of the skin care routine and the green tea and honey face wash is the perfect one. Hopefully your face wash problems will come to an end.
- Who can use Green Tea & Honey Facewash?
Ans: Anybody can use it. There is no age limit.
- Is Green Tea & Honey Facewash natural?
Ans: Yes, it is natural due to the presence of best herbal ingredients in the gel.
- Are there any side-effects?
Ans: No, there will be no side-effects if you don’t have any skin allergy at present.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. We suggest a small patch test on the inner side of the elbow and leave it for 60 mins. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Consult a dermatologist in case of any reaction or emergency. Natural ingredients may change its color and Fragrance without losing its effectiveness. Store in a Cool and Dry Place.