As almost everyone is aware, Aloevera acts as a wonderful moisturizer and helps address a number of skin conditions including wrinkles, ageing, acne etc. It can also reduce sunburn and help reduce stretch marks on different parts of your body.
This particular ingredient is an answer to all dry skin woes. It is a great humectant and helps your skin lock in moisture thus relieving dryness, and rejuvenating your skin as a whole. It can also act as an emollient i.e. it makes your skin soft and smooth.
This is your skin’s best friend with its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It can also help reduce effects of harmful UV rays on your skin. Having Vitamin E in your skincare products can prove to be extremely useful in the long run.
Almond Oil can be extremely useful for your skin and that is not just because it soothes your dry skin. It also works by improving skin tone and making complexion brighter. It has anti-bacterial properties and is rich in Vitamin A, which helps your skin by treating acne.
If you love taking care of your skin, you should also love turmeric. It has multiple beneficial properties which include glowing skin, scarring from acne, treating psoriasis and a number of other skin conditions. It can also improve complexion to a great extent.
- Comparatively More Effective – This Night serum is loaded with active ingredients and they are present in very high concentration which makes it work more effectively and faster than many other products. They can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, get your skin tone better and also reduce dark spots to a great extent.
- No fillers – Serums are devoid of fillers like mineral oils or petroleum jelly. Instead it focuses on making your skin absorb all the active ingredients to the innermost layers of the skin and nourish it.
- Less oily – No one likes a greasy skin and moisturizers often end up making your skin greasier than you might like. Serums, on the other hand, are quite light and keep your skin hydrated and nourished.
- Breakouts reduced – Since the serums have a more watery consistency than traditional moisturizers, the residue is absorbed faster by the skin and breakouts become lesser and lesser common
Considering all of the above benefits, there is no scope of doubt that this 7 in 1 serum is the best skincare product that can be included in your skincare regime.
How To Use Night Serum – 7 in 1
Step 1 – Remove all make up with help of Cleansing milk
and then wash your face.
Step 2 – Apply a coat of Night Serum before going
to bed Leave it overnight for the skin to Heal and Rejunevate.
Why you should choose Night Serum – 7 in 1
Night Serum – 7 in 1
|✔||Boost Skin Elasticity|
|✔||Heals and Repair|
|✖||Leaves heavy layer on face|
|✖||Harsh on skin|
|✖||No reduction in spots|
|✖||Contains harmful chemicals|
- Who can use Night Serum – 7 in 1?
Ans: Anybody can use it. There is no age limit.
- Is Night Serum – 7 in 1 natural?
Ans: Yes, it is natural due to the presence of best herbal ingredients in the gel.
- Are there any side-effects?
Ans: No, there will be no side-effects if you don’t have any skin allergy at present.
Natural products can also be allergic to some people. We suggest a small patch test on the inner side of the elbow and leave it for 60 mins. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Consult a dermatologist in case of any reaction or emergency. Natural ingredients may change its color and Fragrance without losing its effectiveness. Store in a Cool and Dry Place.